Tuesday, April 16, 2013

ngiting kay tamis. :)

So... starting to live my life now, back sa pinas. and after about a year of my break up with my ex, i can say i've moved on.  Paano? I just felt na ok na ko. So to test it out I searched the net for him, stalker much? hehe. When I saw his pictures... he seems so happy, they seem so happy, and I was happy for him, for them. and and and, they look so much alike now... and my partner and i look similar as well. There you go, ayan na ang signs na hinihingi mo. hehehe. Thank you Lord. I wish them well.  I wish us well.

I was also hit with the reality of the amount of work i need to do to fix my life. Hirap kasi e, my brain seems to flutter in and out between reality and fantasy... :( pero ok lang un, i know this time it's gonna be different. I believe i've hurdled much of what life has to offer.  I just need to keep focusing on my goals now.

:)

No comments: