Friday, October 31, 2008

pre all soul's day

What a day! My sister came home from Manila for the weekend, well primarily for all soul's day.

I went to the gym to pay for a monthly unlimited, which means that i get to use the gym and join classes unlimited for a month. Hopefully i get to put it to good use as my body is starting to go doughy again. hehe.

After the gym which was extremely exhausting and hard for me (i haven't been working out for almost 2 years now), i met up with my sisters and had an early dinner at Tokyo Tokyo (I love their beef misono, tastes like cream)

My sister also bought me met tathione. hehe. well i'm trying it out for only 2 weeks, just enough time to allow my pimple scars to fade. I don't want to look unnaturally white. I love my brown color. hehe.

Haay, hopefully i get to learn to put my act together. Lapit na board exams.

My goals: Shed excess poundage, review really well and pass the board exams.

No comments: