Saturday, November 1, 2008

all soul's day

what a day!

Before anything else, i would just like to write down the best statement i've heard during this period of reviewing and being soooobrang anxious. Super kabado na baka bumagsak ako. My uncle-in-law who is a doctor just told me casually, "wag kang kabahan, yung mga di nagaaral lang ang kinakabahan at ang mga nagcacram" for some reason that made me feel really at ease. Knowing that i am doing the best that i can to really learn all i feel i have to learn before the end of november, i still can't help but feel incompetent and unintelligent. The sheer thought of the volume of knowledge that i have to understand and memorize is just daunting and really overwhelming that it has come to a point that it has given me a paralyzing uncertainty as to what specific areas of learning i have to focus on, doubting that the things i do get to study won't come out in the board exams.Haay. Anyway i now feel so much better. I just have to put my heart and focus into studying intently, no reason to feel anxious.

Today, we spent most of the day in the cemetery. Folding chinese paper money and burning it, eating, visiting other relatives and acquaintances graves, giving candles, burning incense, and just observing people around. I found this year's all soul's day relatively easy on the vibe as i usually dread these kinds of occassions (reasons to be expounded on later posts, when i feel like ranting. hehe)

One of my cousins has a severe bout of acne, might have inherited it from her mom. Felt really bad for her and i recommended the regimen i followed that freed me from the shackles of unconsented ugliness due to puberty and adolesecence. hehe. I really hope it works great for her as it did me and my friend (whom i've also recommended the regimen to after several unsuccesful yet really expensive treatments)

All in all it has been a good day, i'm feeling good, i'm starting to write more, hopefully by my personal blog's anniversary i would have gone back to my old writing self.

P.S. I really miss my baby, sobra. Sana kami pa rin forever. Sana maayos na naming pareho sarili namin. Sana ako lang mamahalin nya magpakailanman tulad ko sa kanya. . Love you baby, I miss you.

No comments: