Thursday, May 26, 2011

ramblings

I hate getting off-centered, ung irita lang ang feeling, when things seem to follow a really nasty streak of bad luck. Haaay.

I want to get fit this year. I vow to have the discipline to work out and diet.

I seriously need a new gym buddy, my current on and off gym buddy is more like my binge eating buddy.

I don't believe life lies in a continuum, mas feel ko ung parang per chapter sya. I'm entering a new chapter of my life, I'm excited.

I just recently realized that I have trouble letting go and embracing change. It's a painful process for me.

I'd rather have anger issues than be apathetic. I'd like to think I'm just passionate about my feelings, no anger issues here, just saying.

I want to start fresh, I want to move out of the country. Sometimes the people around you keeps you from moving forward.

Life is good. You just have to learn to work hard to make it so.

Everything has a price. You need to be willing to pay the price for what you want. There's no such thing as a free pass baby.

Life's a mind game.

I am deus, hear me roar. :)

Whew, glad to get that out. I'm feeling much better now. :)

No comments: