Tuesday, November 18, 2008

pick me upper

Haay what a day! Grabe feeling super anxious na about the upcoming board exam. Kain na ko ng kain, nag gigym na nga ko tapos fit and right pa ng fit and right pero hayan todo kain pa rin, emotional eater kasi ako e, sana lang di ako nadagdagan nag lose pa ko ng 2 kg. (70 kg ako ngayon e ideal weight ko 55 lang haha)

Saw my favorite chinese teacher and tutor. Kakatuwa rusty na chinese ko pero i managed to carry a conversation with her. i just love her, ambait bait nya kasi not the typical chinese. She looks better now than before, at age 65 blooming sya ha! Haay lao sh, xie xie nin, for somehow lifting my spirit today. Iba kasi when you see people from your past specially people who touched your life in a good way. Makes me realize that every people you meet in your life holds a piece of you, a piece of you that makes you who you are. I love life.

Kaya nga lang nung tinanong nya ko what's up with me grabe kakahiya hehe. 10 years na since grumaduate ako high school la pa ko work. Haay, di bale ano yan reality bite ko. It makes me aware of what's going on with me.

Board exam here i come. Kaya ko yan! laban lang ng laban!!!!!!!

No comments: