Sunday, November 2, 2008

Steak and moments

We went out for steak tonight. All the family was there including some second cousins who also happen to be our neighbors (amma was left at home since she had to tend the store) My uncle recently came into a respectable amount of cash prize from a noon time tv program and he shared his blessings with us, including cash for all of his nieces and nephews. =) haay, it was really a tender and precious moment for me, it's times like these that makes you grateful for having a family. I guess it was our kongkong's way of watching over us, he had always made it a point that the family always gets along well. Ayaw nun ng nagaaway, sobrang mabait lolo ko, ilang beses na din syang umiyak during some of our intimate talks (medyo magulo kasi isip ko nun, tapos i don't get along well with my family, had a lot of pent up rage inside, hmm.. overpronounced adolescent crisis?) Basta i feel so warm inside. Lord thank you po. Sana patnubayan nyo po lahat kami. I love you Lord. I love you Kongkong. Di bale kongkong aalagaan namin si amma, wag kang magalala.

No comments: