Saturday, March 19, 2011

- -

I kinda felt off-centered today.

The ex texted early in the am. He's due to leave for some international business trips, and he knows that I'm sort of in a slump right now. I mean, slap in the face much? Yeah you're going places boy, and you don't need to rub it in.

I just don't get that twisted mind of his.

I might sound bitter, but I put my life on hold for him. He doesn't want me doing things on my own. He wants us to do things together. Everything.

So I shaped my life around us, dreaming up of things we could do together as a couple. Growing up together, experiencing new things together, seeing the world through shared eyes.

But then opportunity knocked. Now he doesn't want shared eyes, he wants his own panoramic view of the world.

So he broke it off.

That sucks.

For me.

The only consolation I got right now is that I loved unconditionally. No questions asked. I loved as love should be.

Man I'm getting tired of these posts. I want to get over all of this shit.

Next month I go back to living with him. We sort of been renting a place together. Contract doesn't end till middle of the year. Sayang naman binabayad ko noh! Oh well that would be my true test if I am indeed over him. I know in my heart of hearts that I am. It's just that he could be a total prick all the time, every time.

Nasira tuloy diet ko, hmp!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Nishiboy said...

Ah, this reminds me of something my ex told me when we broke up. Nag-enumerate ako ng mga plano kong gawin for the next few months. Natahimik lang siya for a while tapos sabi niya buti pa daw ako may mga plano na. Kasi siya daw, lahat na ng mga plano niya eh kasama ako.

if he's indeed a prick, babalik din sa kanya yan. lalo na pag nakita niya na you're okay.

deus_ex_machina said...

You know what, learning about other break-up stories (or any relationship story for that matter) makes me realize na may pagkakapare pareho talaga mga circumstances, same factors different permutations.

Yeah you're right. Knowing him, it would kill him if he knew that I'm over him.

Thank you very much Nishiboy for dropping by. :)