Saturday, March 26, 2011

P.J.

I was told we were going somewhere else, for a nightcap after a tedious day of seminars and talks.
Then my heart started to race when we suddenly took a quick turn into a... yup a girly bar.

In my head I can't believe this was happening. O sweet mother, why? Just when I have fully come to terms with my sexuality, just when I have decided to gradually ease into who I really am, just when I had shed all my pretensions about being butch and all, now this. Fuck I need some serious thespian skills. I get dibs for next year's Oscars, this is gonna be some serious performance tonight.

Okay so we got in. I stopped drinking a year ago, healthy lifestyle shit you know. So when it came to turning in our orders...

me: Sorry guys, I don't drink.
guy1: Dude, you have got to order something to drink otherwise they'll kick us out. (I know he was just bluffing of course)
me: Dude seriously I can't drink. I'll have a pineapple juice.

So I got myself a pj, in a girly bar. That's right, I would have ordered warm milk if I wasn't too embarassed already.

The guys were already ogling the beautiful girls, I pretended to look around, but nothing, no fireworks down south, nada.

So far so good, I could just sit here, take a sip of my lovely companion pj every now and then and everything will be alright. Until they decided to ask girls to sit with us. Man, my throat just dried up, seriously. I couldn't have downed my pj any faster.

They got me Anne. Shit, another pineapple juice please!

It was a little nerve-wracking, but after a few small talks, it became almost bearable. She's nice. I now get why guys love frequenting places like these. The girls make you feel like a man, like THE man. I felt like THE man. They boost your bruised ego, enchant you with their longing gazes, stir the confidence in you with their sultry laughter. Every word you say is genius, every line you whip out is an original. You are Casanova. You are.

When it was time to go, I was reluctant to leave my woman, my Anne. I am after all her Casanova. Man it feels so good! So this is how men feel like, no wonder some guys get hooked with the instant testosterone spike in their system. It just feels so damn good!

And oh yeah, I kissed a girl and I liked it. She gave me a kiss goodbye, I gave her a french.

By the end of that short lived guy's night out, I've had 4 pineapple juice. I think I'm getting an ulcer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to frequent places like that before. thanks to my classmate in college who owns one and to my japanese boss who doesn't seem to run out of cash when we're there. i must admit those girls are talented.

Kapitan Potpot said...

It was 8 years ago when I set my foot on this. I was 15 by then.

Since then, I never came back. Haha! :D

deus_ex_machina said...

@thecuriouscat: yup, seduction is indeed a skill. Thanks for dropping by thecuriouscat. :)

@Louie: Louie minor ka pa nun ah! hehehe. :D