Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This is Love

Yeah. Modern Family on 2nd Avenue. Nuff said.

I want my own Mitchell. I want him now. hahaha!

Alarm went off 4 times, set it at 6 am, got up 7. I had to literally drag myself to jog, my feet were heavy, my shoulders a bit slumped. But it had to be done. Haven't jogged for 5 days now, been thinking of him. There's no such thing as something for nothing, absolutely. If I want to get over him, if I want to get me a man, I need to get my cute little butt out there and sashay my way to hotness.

Okay here we go.. 1st round, man I'm tired! You can do it, no such thing as something for nothing. 2nd round, well if I just walk really fast I guess that counts, okay walkathon eto. 3rd round, man oh man this is what 5 days of inactivity has done to me, I'm so tamad!! just want to lay there and soak in the glorious glorious warm sun! Di bale kaya to, ui cute guy at 12, man I got so shy, I hate myself.

Now there were 2 lolas in front of me, one even had this cane/foldable chair thingy with her, okay so I pass them (at least I walk faster than them kahit na i'm so tamad and tired na, that's a relief, I'll kick myself in the crotch if I can't even overtake them kaya) so i hear this blaring audio from them as I pass them by, audiophiles ang mga lola nyo, literally lola sila di ba? Guess what they were listening to, F-I-R-E-W-O-R-K-S ni Katy Perry!! Cool!! Lurve them na!

So I only got to about 6 rounds, before heading home, another cute guy, short shorts, great thighs, haaay. I want thighs like that (for myself, I mean I want my thighs to look like that), yung tipong pang 300 na movie. Love those powerful Spartan thighs, they look like they're ready to mount anything in a heartbeat.

Great start. Lunch with a friend later. I'm off!

No comments: