Friday, March 11, 2011

Unbreakable

Don't break my heart I told him.

I wont. He sounded sincere.

I believed him.


" To love... is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give it to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it carefully around hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket- safe, dark, motionless,- airless- it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable."

- C.S. Lewis


Thank you baby, my heart's no longer unbreakable.

Tama na nga 'to, pansin ko puro emo posts na.

I better stop ruminating on grief. Di na sya nakakatuwa.

Smile na nga. Hmp. Sige na nga.

:)

2 comments:

Spiral Prince said...

the happiness radiating is infectious. :)

deus_ex_machina said...

:) sencia na ha Spiral Prince pero weak smile pa lang yan, yaan mo in time pag okay na ko huge grin na with dimples.

Salamat sa pagbisita, naapreciate ko sobra. :)