Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm back!

Wow going through my old posts was refreshing and amusing at the same time. Grabe this is the joy of keeping a web log. You get to see yourself in a different light and perspective at different periods of time. Parang ang naive naive ko pa nun at napaka immature. A lot has changed since then. I'm more serious and mature now. I guess that's what you get when you go through a major change in your life.

My relationship of 4 years has finally ended... I'ts sad. But I guess it was mutual. We just don't have anything else in us to keep holding on to the relationship. Usually I'm the one who cling and try to work things out, because I'm sincere in keeping our promise of forever. I guess there's no such thing as forever.

I knew it was over when I no longer had anything to say to him. E madaldal ako, kaya pag wala na kong masabi alam kong hindi utak ko o bibig ko ang pagod... puso ko ang pagod.. Choz! hahaha pero seriously, I've never felt so defeated in my life before. I just feel numb. But I guess this experience taught me to be stronger.

And stronger will I be. I got to live my life the way I've always intended it to be. No more restrictions, no more jealousy, no more petty fights, no more insecurity, no more love...

Is it possible that I was born to be alone?

No comments: